The Abstract Submission Process has now closed.
For those that have submitted an abstract, you will be notified of the outcome by email, no later than Friday 20 July, 2018.
- Successful applicants for verbal presentations will be allocated a total of five minutes presentation time consisting of four (4) minutes presentation time plus one (1) minute for audience questions and answers.
Please note that this time allowance will be strictly enforced, and is not open to discussion or changes
- There will be free-paper sessions allocated within the three-day program -02-04 October, 2018. Successful applicants will be randomly allocated to a date and time. Once this occurs, no changes can or will be made
- All accepted abstracts for verbal presentation will be printed in the official Final Program
- All successful applicants for a verbal presentation must register to attend the ASM
- All successful applicants for poster presentation will be required to supply a poster for display in a location deemed suitable by the Event Organiser, for the duration of the ASM – 02-04 October, 2018
- Submitted posters must be SIZE TBC. Portrait orientation will only be accepted. Posters submitted in landscape orientation will not be accepted
- It is the responsibility of the successful applicant to deliver the poster, either in person or by mail, to the ASM venue, in time for display. Posters missing on route will not be the responsibility of the Event Organiser
- It is the responsibility of the successful applicant to collect their poster at the conclusion of the ASM. Posters left on display following the closure of the ASM will be disposed of
Awards & Prizes
Click here to view awards and prizes, and their eligibility.
Terms & Conditions
Click here to view terms and conditions.
P +61 3 9249 1142