Child Care Service at the Sheraton & Westin Resorts
Are you travelling to Fiji as a family? Sheraton and Westin Resorts offers services for its youngest guests, offering first class service, fun and games at LaiLai Kids Club (located at the Sheraton Fiji Resort).
Renowned as one of the best kids clubs in Fiji, LaiLai offers a comprehensive daily program that keeps your children entertained throughout their holiday. Kids club offers a mix of educational and fun activities ranging from Fijian language lessons to fish feeding and face painting.
Parents can rest assured that their children will be well taken care of during your stay.
LaiLai Kids Club
For guests of the Sheraton and Westin Resorts
- Daytime Activitiy: FOC for 4-12yo (09:00-16:30, Monday-Saturday)
- Evening Program: FJ $25 + 25% tax per child per night (from17:30-20:30)
Includes dinner meal.
Kids Can Cook Program
Sheraton and Westin Resorts offers a two-hour interactive cooking class with their Culinary Team.
- FJ $65 + 25% tax per child
- 01-03 Hours: FJ $26
- Every 30-60 minute period thereafter: FJ $6
- Nanny taxi fare: FJ $12
*Childern under four years will require full time nanny - contact the Sheraton for further details
**Please note that nanny services are to be paid in cash directly to the Nanny
Please contact the Sheraton Fiji Resort directly to discuss/book any of the above services:
Please be aware that the Sheraton and Westin Resorts defines a child as 12 years and under. Children under four years of age or requiring special needs must be accompanied by a guardian or adult.
- Big Bula Waterpark - Located a short walk away
- Mini Golf - Located directly opposite the Sheraton and Westin Resorts
- Westin Superfoods Farm - Held every Saturday for all guests staying at the Westin and Sheraton Resorts, the farm-to-fork tour showcases where a lot of the resort's food comes from; celebrating "Fiji's own" with homegrown organic fruits, vegetables and herbs that find their way to the Westin's Kitchen Grill SuperfoodsRX™ menus .