Abstract Submission Process
The abstract submission process is open until AEST 17:00 Friday 21 June, 2019.
Who is Eligible?
- General Surgical Trainees
- General Surgical Younger Fellows
- General Surgical International Medical Graduates
- Non-accredited Registrars
- Medical Students
Please utilise the ABSTRACT SUBMISSION TEMPLATE, noting the following:
- Total word count (excluding title, author/s & institution): 250 WORDS
- Research papers should follow the format of:
- Please do not include references
- Figures, images, and/or tables are not allowed
- File format must be PDF
- Case studies will not be considered under any circumstance
* Please refer to Terms & Conditions for further clarification on the above.
The Review Process
All abstracts will be reviewed by the GSA Research & Scholarships Committee for either a verbal or poster presentation. This process will take no longer than four weeks to complete, and all applicants will be notified of the outcome no later than Friday 19 July, 2019.