Terms & Conditions
- Full payment is required at the time of registration
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX for online registration payments
* Please note that payments made by credit card may appear on your bank statement as The Australian Society of… East Melbourne. This is the legal company name for General Surgeons Australia, and is not an error on your statement *
- Cancellation of any registered component of the GSA ASM, CSSANZ Spring Colorectal Meeting, and Trainees’ Day, must be made in writing to the Conference Organiser – email@example.com.
- Cancellations received prior to AEST 17:00 on Monday 09 September 2019 will incur a 25% cancellation fee
- Cancellations received after AEST 17:00 on Monday 09 September 2019 will incur a 100% cancellation fee
- Cancellations can take up to 10 working days to be processed
- Any applicable monies to be returned to the registration payee will be via the original method of payment
- CSSANZ/ASM registration includes attendance at the nominated Scientific Program/s and associated access to the Exhibition Area including catered breaks applicable to the registration category that you have selected: Four-day – Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday; three-day – Thursday, Friday & Saturday OR Friday, Saturday & Sunday; two-day – Thursday + Friday OR Friday + Saturday OR Saturday + Sunday; or one-day – Thursday OR Friday OR Saturday OR Sunday. CSSANZ/ASM Registration does not include associated Workshops, Trainees’ Day, and social events, unless otherwise stated.
- Trainees’ Day registration includes attendance at the Trainees’ Day Scientific Program scheduled on Thursday 24 October, and catered breaks only. In order to attend the main Scientific Programs, you must register for these separately.
- Workshop/Breakfast Sessions:
- Please note that any delegate who has registered for the Scientific Program/s (excluding Trainees’ Day) is welcome to register for complimentary sponsored breakfast sessions. Any registration/s received for complimentary workshops without an accompanying scientific program registration will be cancelled without notice.
- Complimentary Welcome Reception Tickets:
- A valid Scientific Program registration must accompany a complimentary Welcome Reception ticket. Valid Scientific Program registration includes: four-day, three-day, two-day OR one-day – Friday OR Saturday only. Welcome Reception tickets are limited, and while we will do our best to accommodate eligible delegates, we cannot guarantee ticket availability. In order to secure your complimentary Welcome Reception ticket, you must select the appropriate ticket option when completing your registration. Any complimentary Welcome Reception registration received without a valid Scientific Program registration will be cancelled without notice.
Dietary Requirements Policy
Please note that the assigned caterer is responsible for all catering at the combined CSSANZ/ASM Meeting. GSA does not inspect or control food preparation areas, or attempt to monitor ingredients used throughout the event.
We will endeavour to communicate all known dietary requirements within the specified time period, however please note the following important information:
- GSA accepts no responsibility for ensuring that dietary requirements where specified, can be met
- GSA accepts no responsibility for failure to adequately provide your dietary requirements or any consequential damage resulting from such failure
- Dietary requirements must be communicated to the Event Manager no less than five working days from the meeting start date – Thursday 24 October. Dietary requirements received after this date cannot be guaranteed